[KimDaBa] poll: Do you use partial dates (Everybody answer please)

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Sat Mar 20 14:13:02 GMT 2004

Dnia sob 20. marca 2004 13:10, Jesper K. Pedersen napisaƂ:

> How Many images do you have in KimDaBa:

Currently only 250, but still in migration. Better tools for importing
of images would help :)

> How large a percentage of your images are scanned in:

Ca. 15% (mainly because I am scanning for later printing and need high
quality scans - BIG images, have to burn them almost instantly to save
disk space).

> In KimDaBa it is possible to specify a partial date, e.g. this picture is
> from 1985 (in contract to this images is from 11/7-1985).
> Is this a feature you use:

Hmm. Not sure if I understand, but I suppose that feature would be
interesting for importing old holiday pictures.

m.

Learn Touch Typing with Vim? Oui. Ja. Yes. Tak:
  http://vim.sourceforge.net/script.php?script_id=461
vim.pl - http://skawina.eu.org/mikolaj/