[KimDaBa] Re: Default layout, no selected images, removing properties, member-groups.

Jean-Michel FAYARD boulot.dodo at laposte.net
Thu Mar 11 05:12:01 GMT 2004

Just one precision, and one thing I forget.

Jean-Michel FAYARD a écrit :
> *** member-groups
> they are not as easy as they could be. My user didn't use them.
>
> [...]
>
> My solution to problems 1) and 2) : in the setting properties dialog
> box, we could have for each category an entry box labelled <<add
> selected items in group...>>. (the group is created if needed)
>
> With this solution, if I have a picture of 10 members of the family
> Addams and two other persons, it's OK : I type the names of the members
> of the family Addams, add selected item in group <<Family Addams>> and
> then type the name of the two other persons.

I'm not asking from an entry box in the bottom of the listbox.
I think of two menu entries to the context menu of each listbox in the
properties dialog  ("Add this item in group..." and "Add selected
item(s) in group...")

*** ability to delete in the viewer and in the properties dialog ***
I take often poor pictures with my digital camera. When they are
abviously bad, I delete them in the thumbnails view, but for the others
the first time I detect they are bad is in the properties dialog or
during a slideshow.
If that's not too much work, it would be useful that the <delete> key
works here too.