[KimDaBa] Re: Wish-list for kimdaba

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Tue Jan 27 18:23:30 GMT 2004

Just a short note, saying that I completely agree with you.
It has from the beginning been a design goal that KimDaBa should be utterly
easy to install not requiring other stuff. An example of that is the use of
XML rather than a database.

When version 1.1 has been released, I'll start on making a plugin structure
for KimDaBa, which allows adding extra feature to KimDaBa as
plugins, so the core continues to compile on its own, and if you want to use a
third party lib for some part, then that is a separate compile process.