[KimDaBa] HELP: need info about translations

Rafael Beccar rafabeccar at speedy.com.ar
Mon Jan 26 02:00:59 GMT 2004

El Sáb 24 Ene 2004 16:14, Jesper K. Pedersen escribió:
> Rafael Beccar <rafabeccar at speedy.com.ar> writes:
> | There are some other things in the application that are showed in
> | English, but you might already know it. If this was not the case, I could
> | write the entire list.
>
> Well this is actually more likely a matter of the translation team not
> being completed, please find the translation team from i18n.kde.org, and
> ask them if they need help to spot missing issues.
I have visited i18n.kde.org and seen in the CVS that the Spanish kimdaba.po is
100% completed now. So, the next version of Kimdaba is going to have a
complete Spanish translation. :)

By the way, I found this translation stuff very interesting. I think I'll join
the Spanish translation team after learning a little about the subject.

Greetings,
Rafael