[KimDaBa] HELP: need info about translations

Rafael Beccar rafabeccar at speedy.com.ar
Sat Jan 24 17:07:48 GMT 2004

El Sáb 24 Ene 2004 07:34, Jesper K. Pedersen escribió:
> Anyone not using a non english version of KimDaBa, or who do not know
> anything about translation may stop here.

I am using the Spanish version but I don't know anything about translation.
However, I'll try to answer something.

> I'm struggling a bit with the Persons/Locations/Keywords listboxes in the
> configuration dialog of KimDaBa.
> First, are the titles translated at all?

No, the page titles of the TabWidget in the Options window are not translated.
And there are some lines in the General page that are not translated either.
Those are:
- Trust time stamps on new files (but the options inside the combo box are
translated)
- Maximum images to show per page
- Autosave every
- Viewer size

There are some other things in the application that are showed in English, but
you might already know it. If this was not the case, I could write the entire
list.

Hope that helps.

Greetings,
Rafael