[KimDaBa] Kimdaba crash when attempting to save current window setup

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Sat Jan 24 08:54:25 GMT 2004

Rafael Beccar <rafabeccar at speedy.com.ar> writes:

| Hi,
|
| I have recently installed Kimdaba I run into the problem I explain in the
| Subject.
I've looked into that problem previously, and it seem like it is a bug in
the KFockWindow class of KDE 3.1.x
I can't reproduce this with KDE HEAD - which in a matter of days becomes
KDE 3.2

| I am running Mandrake 9.2 and installed from a rebuild src.rpm because I had
| problems with the rpm (it claimed libXinerama was not installed on the
| system).
|
| Now, kimdaba run flawlessly but every time I try to save current window setup,
| the application crash and exit. It is the same if I run kimdaba either as
| root or as normal user.
|
| Any hints ?
I'm afraid I have to ask you to wait for a KDE 3.2

| I also wonder if I can arrange the search and the edit windows directly from
| some config file ?
sure, you can edit the index.xml file - not sure how easy that is however.