[KimDaBa] install prob - ect.

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Thu Feb 26 07:22:18 GMT 2004

Lars Johansen <lf at udsyn.dk> writes:

| Hi again
| I came long in the configure proces after including alot of new rpmÅ› frome
| the fedora install cd.
| I came nearly to the end and got this output:
|

| checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.1 (20021021)) (headers and
| libraries) not found.
| <
|
| When I check for qt + Qt on the box:
|

| # rpm -qa | grep qt
| qt-3.1.2-14
| qt-designer-3.1.2-14
| qt-devel-3.1.2-14
| # rpm -qa | grep Qt
| PyQt-devel-3.8.1-2
| PyQt-3.8.1-2
| <
|
| Maybe I have to put this on the local LUG mallinglist, first then I try
| here, if anyone know what packet I need ?
Local LUG mailing list would likely end being me answering too, anyway (I'm
from .dk too).

you need to have these environment variables set I think
QTDIR=/path/to/where/qt/is/installed
(try a find / -name libqt\*)
If it says /usr/local/lib/libqt... then QTDIR must be /usr/local

Let me know if that helps.