[KimDaBa] install prob

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Mon Feb 23 06:39:01 GMT 2004

If the error message is true, that you do not have any C compiler
installed, then you are going to install a lot of tools, gcc, g++, etc

In that case, I'd suggest that you find someone from your LUG to help you
setup these things, or write an email to someone redhat related and asks
for an RPM package (you may tell them that any support they need on
developing such a package can be obtained from me).

if you do have these tools installed then, there likely is something else
wrong with your system.
try executing the command "which g++" to see if there is any g++ in your
path.

It might also be as simple as adding the appropriate directory to your
path, something like export PATH=/usr/bin:$PATH

Hope that helps
Jesper.