[KimDaBa] Re: KimDaBa 1.1 is released

Jean-Michel FAYARD boulot.dodo at laposte.net
Sun Feb 15 20:54:13 GMT 2004

> The improvement idea:
> When I'm in the properties or search dialog I've got a lot of entries in some
> categories. I'd like the idea to have the entries sorted (for example, if you
> have 10 or more persons in the list, it's no fun selecting persons. If the
> lists were sorted, selection will be easy).
Clarification : the list are sorted, but not with the alphabetical
order, but with the last time you type or select them, which is very
convenient when you enter metada.

So, what you ask is following : if this fenster is launched, check why :
- to edit properties ?	 => current behaviour is perfect
- to search for images ? => the search order should be alphabetical,
    radiobuttons, because not everyone will discover that you can
    do such a serch Grand «Canyon|Mallorca»