[KimDaBa] KimDaBa 1.1 is released

Reimar Imhof Reimar.Imhof at netCologne.de
Sun Feb 15 20:44:47 GMT 2004

Am Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2004 20:28 schrieb Jesper K. Pedersen:
> KimDaBa 1.1 is released, and available from
> http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba/
>
> A big thank you to all those who have contributed to this release, with
> code, with translation, with bug reports, or in other ways.
>
> Have fun
> Jesper.

Hello Jesper,

I found one (silly) crash and got one improvement idea:

The crash:
I go to the Kimdaba options, there to the third category (option groups(?)).
I've got no groups defined. If I press the rename group button, Kimdaba says
good bye.

The improvement idea:
When I'm in the properties or search dialog I've got a lot of entries in some
categories. I'd like the idea to have the entries sorted (for example, if you
have 10 or more persons in the list, it's no fun selecting persons. If the
lists were sorted, selection will be easy).

Bye
Reimar