[KimDaBa] New snapshot ready - please test

Rafael Beccar rafabeccar at speedy.com.ar
Sun Feb 8 19:35:07 GMT 2004

El Sáb 07 Feb 2004 18:32, Jesper K. Pedersen escribió:
> OK, we are almost there, KimDaBa release 1.1 will be next Thursday.
>
> So now its time for all you guys to make your contribution, please download
> the latest snapshots from http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba/snapshots/
> and try it out, and report any problems you see.
>
> I also changed the program used to generate the packages with, so please
> let me know if there are any problems with unpacking and compiling.
>
> Kind Regards
> Jesper.

I Compiled and installed successfully with:

Mandrake 9.2 / KDE 3.1.3

./configure     --build=i686-mandrake-linux-gnu \
                --prefix=/usr \
                --libdir=/usr/lib \
                --disable-rpath \
                --disable-debug \
                --enable-mt \
                --enable-shared \
                --disable-static \
                --disable-objprelink \
                --with-pic \
                --with-gnu-ld \
                --disable-embedded \
                --enable-fast-install=yes \
                --with-qt-dir=/usr/lib/qt3 \
                --with-xinerama

However, if I don't set --prefix=/usr and let the default configuration the
Tool Tips are not shown in any menu.
NOTE: I copied this configuration from a kimdaba.spec of an old mdk.src.rpm

By the way, what does the option with-xinerama do ?

Greetings,
Rafael