[KimDaBa] Re: New snapshot ready - please test

Rafael Beccar rafabeccar at speedy.com.ar
Sun Feb 8 19:52:39 GMT 2004

El Sáb 07 Feb 2004 21:44, Jean-Michel FAYARD escribió:
> [out of topic]
> I'm not familiar with KDE CVS
> What is the procedure to keep up to date with it (and only the
> kimdaba module, not all kdeextragears2) and to build from it ?

I have been wondering that too. And if I didn't misunderstood what I read, you
have to do this:

mkdir kde
cd kde
export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at anoncvs.kde.org:/home/kde
cvs login (When prompted for the password just type return)
cvs co -l kdeextragear-2
cvs co kdeextragear-2/kimdaba
cvs co kde-common
ln -s ../kde-common/admin kdeextragear-2/
cd kdeextragear-02
make -f Makefile.cvs
./configure
make
make install

Later you can update the modules from Konqueror in Cervisia mode and run this
again:

make -f Makefile.cvs
./configure
make