[KimDaBa] Re: [Gwenview-general] kimdaba: why not join forces with gwenview

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Sun Feb 8 10:43:57 GMT 2004

I also would be enjoyed if you could bundle these two applications
(especialy i'd like to see these category system in gwenview). I've
checked out kimdaba the last day and think it's very usefull to me. But
i think the image viewer operations would be a part for gwenview. What i
don't like on kimdaba is especialy the Thumbnails directories in my
image folders (which is kind of altering my original data which should
not be happen regarding to the docs). Also, i miss the path/subfolder
for every image, which would it make more easy for me to classify my
pics (it may be avaiable somewhere, but i hav'nt figured it out yet).

Just my EUR 0.02,
Jan