[KimDaBa] Kimdaba Wish List

Rafael Beccar rafabeccar at speedy.com.ar
Mon Feb 2 14:14:12 GMT 2004

Hi Jesper,

I have installed the January 28th snapshot, and it works great. So, I would
like to contribute with a little brain storming for the Kimdaba wish list:

- I would like to see Slide Show features like those present on Kuickshow,
where you can set the delay between slides in seconds and choose to start the
Slide Show in full screen mode (or even to choose to view a single picture in
full screen mode).

- A feature where you can set how many time the Info Box will be present on an
image during a Slide Show. The time could be proportional to the delay
between slides. For example:

Delay between slides: 10s
Info Box present during: 50% of the time

So, after five seconds the Info will Box vanish.

The next one sounds pretty crazy even to me and could be not worthy to
implement, but as I said it's just a brain storming:
- In this feature we only tell Kimdaba the proportion of time the Info Box
will be present on the screen (let's say 50% like before). Then, Kimdaba
calculate the delay between slides in function of the amount of characters
the Info Box contains and the determined time that takes for a person to read
that number of characters (letting the user decide how long this time is but
providing a default time taken from some research that I guess might exist).
;-)

Well, that's all. I will contact you again if something else comes into my
mind. ;-)

Best regards,
Rafael
Buenos Aires, Argentina