[KimDaBa] Fwd: MERGE ==> AND/OR in the search dialog

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Wed Dec 29 10:56:05 GMT 2004

OK. I've applied the patch now. Thanks.

Please don't get me wrong, but could you please review your patches a few
extra times before sending them to me.
I've often found debug output in your patches, and this time I found this
line:
(*it)->setShowMergeCheckbox( _setup == MULTIPLE | _setup == SEARCH );
(notice the single bar, which should have been a double bar)

When writting code, please remember that readability and maintainability beats
easy writting.
Thus I dislike isBoxChecked() - it reveals no info to the reader what this is
about.
I'd rather like to see to methods doMerge() and isAND()

Finally, I'd prefer if the AND checkbox was replaced with a "and/or" radio
buttons. Please send me a patch with that change.

On Thursday 16 December 2004 16:24, Jean-Michel FAYARD wrote:
> [...]

thousands of images?

http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba might be the answer.