[KimDaBa] timeline display

David Fraser davidf at sjsoft.com
Mon Dec 13 09:25:51 GMT 2004

Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:

>The current "show images (0-100)", "show images (101-20)" etc will likely be
>thrown out. Instead there will only be a "show images". That display will
>still only show 100 images at a time (and "100" is still configurable ;-)
>At the top of the thumbnail view you will be able to see the timeline bar.
>So once you have navigated to the images you are interested in (say all images
>of you), then you may jump around these "time wise" using the time line bar.

Excellent! I've found it frustrating that if I click on say "show images
(2001-2100)" I can go Forward to see images after that, but not
backwards to see images before that, and have often thought it would be
better if the 100 images at a time was treated as paging through a view
rather than being separate views...

David