[KimDaBa] timeline display

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Mon Dec 13 07:33:34 GMT 2004

 Hey Jesper,

 That looks damned sexy!

 If you hover the mouse over the '2000' (in the second picture) and
 use the wheel .. can you zoom into that part of the bar?

 If you can't .. I've worked out what you can do on your next day off.

 :)

 Now .. how to display numbers of different location/person/keyword
 tags associated with each of those 'time-bars'.  Maybe start with
 showing the total number of unique tags (across all the option
 groups) within each bar .. and display that number within the blue
 bars.  Not sure if it should be a config item to be able to select
 whether you want the time-bar to show you # of keywords, OR
 people *OR* locations .. I'm wary of advocating bloat in config boxes.

 Jedd.