[KimDaBa] timelines - ideas needed

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Thu Dec 9 07:12:48 GMT 2004

Hi.
Yesterday I added a patch to KimDaBa which shows which dates there are images
for in the image date search dialog.

This made me think about the issue of searching for images from a given date
(or period) As someone so honestly pointed out here earlier, that really
sucks in KimDaBa.

Even with the above patch it isn't really very powerfull.

I expect to take tomorrow of from work, and give it a shot, so here is an
assignment for you today.

Tell me what you want from such a "search for images based on dates" dialog.
Fell free to send me screenshoots from "competing" products.

thousands of images?

http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba might be the answer.