[KimDaBa] Kimdaba now in Debian

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Wed Dec 1 12:10:09 GMT 2004

On Wed December 1 2004 10:22 pm, David López Moreno wrote:
 ]  I'd like to annouce that Kimdaba has entered the Debian archive
 ] (unstable distribution). Those of you who use Debian can now smoothly
 ] apt-get it :)

 I noticed that in DWN this afternoon!

 Bloody excellent, I thought to myself, when I read it.  And again
 when I make-uninstalled my rc1 instance.

 ]  In addition to being the current maintainer of the Kimdaba Debian
 ] package, I'm also a devoted kimdaba user (6300+ images). I hope that you
 ] find my work useful.

 Danged tootin' !  I've apt-get'd it onto three machines already.

 Thank you.

 Jedd.