[KimDaBa] new snapshot

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sun Apr 18 19:16:39 BST 2004

On Sunday 18 April 2004 19:56, Reimar Imhof wrote:
| Hi Jesper,
|
| just two things:
|
| Some weeks ago (7.3.) I asked you to use the qt function smoothScale
| instead of scale. You said, you allready changed to that function.
| Could you just change it in the file "displayarea.cpp", line 325? There I
| still found a simple scale...
Ups, you are right, thx.
Damn I wish I could see such things ;-)

| When you change it you get the better picture quality within the
| show-picture-function (ctrl-i) and the slide show.
|
| Thumbnails, tool tips and html output is looking good!
|
| The second thing is the new tool bar icon for the slide show:
| On my screen the colors of this icon look not very colorful, that's why I
| thought it was disabled (of cause, disabled icons are grey).
| Perhaps you like to take more colorful colors for that icon. Just if you
| agree with me.
You're right, please suggest me a new one (go to settings->configure
kimdaba->option groups and select the icon to see the list of available
icons)

PS: Hope you noticed that I made a new snapshot a few hours ago, most
important changes compared to 14/4 snapshot are a lot of changes to the
import/export.