[KimDaBa] new snapshot

Reimar Imhof Reimar.Imhof at netCologne.de
Sun Apr 18 18:56:31 BST 2004

Hi Jesper,

just two things:

Some weeks ago (7.3.) I asked you to use the qt function smoothScale instead
of scale. You said, you allready changed to that function.
Could you just change it in the file "displayarea.cpp", line 325? There I
still found a simple scale...
When you change it you get the better picture quality within the
show-picture-function (ctrl-i) and the slide show.

Thumbnails, tool tips and html output is looking good!

The second thing is the new tool bar icon for the slide show:
On my screen the colors of this icon look not very colorful, that's why I
thought it was disabled (of cause, disabled icons are grey).
Perhaps you like to take more colorful colors for that icon. Just if you agree
with me.

Thanks
Reimar

P.S. Alpha sorting is nice!