[KimDaBa] Features and feature requests

Jody Harris havoc at harrisdev.com
Sat Dec 27 18:53:07 GMT 2003

Jesper,

Do you have a publicly available list of feature requests?  It would be
nice to be able to look at a list of feature requests to see what's
already been requested along with some kind of categorization like "next
release," "in the pipeline," "considering," "not likely," "won't happen."

Now, for my request, which has probably been made before, I'd like to be
able to select a set of images and have a tar or tar.gz (or bzip2, or
zip or other) volume created and dropped into my root folder.

Another option would be to just create a file of the filenames of the
images (with paths) I'm interested in, then I could run that through a
shell command or script to do anything I wanted (more power, more
knowledge required).

Third possibility to archive the same thing would be to offer the user a
command prompt to stream the file list to ... it's a thought.

Thanks again for KimDaBa.  With KimDaBa, I can categorize and label all
my images in just a few minutes at every dump rather than putting off
the work indefinitely.  The more I use it the more I like it!

jody
--
http://www.RealizationSystems.com/ -- start communicating
http://www.GalacticSlacker.com/ -- read it and weep