[KimDaBa] Debian packages

Matías Costa mcc3 at alu.um.es
Thu Dec 11 00:48:46 GMT 2003

On 10 de Diciembre de 2003 10:27, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
> No there are of yet no debian packages, but I would indeed be very happy if
> you would build packages for me.

First of all, sorry for writing to the list from a wrong identity. This is the
good one.

Achim Bohnet pointed he did a basic debian package with dh_make. That is what
I should do, because I think this package dont need any special rule to build
or install. I was thinking about building two packages kimdaba and
kimdaba-cvs and get them "up-to-date" (with a proper changelog, of course).

It's only my 2 cents for a excelent program, that manages my 4000+ photo
collection fast.

Well, and dreaming a bit, I'm thinking about to do a kio slave. Should be
amazing drop images to kimdaba://places/house/. But that's a dream now
because I am a begginer programing in kde (all it's about time, next year
I'll talk again about that kio slave).