[KimDaBa] a couple more feature requests

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Wed Dec 10 17:07:52 GMT 2003

Hi,

1.  When selecting a number of images and then choosing the "Set
    properties one image at a time" option, there doesn't appear to be
    any way to display the image currently being edited.  It would be
    useful to be able to click on the thumbnail in the upper right
    hand corner and have the image viewer pop up.  Maybe the problem
    is just that my brain is teeny-tiny, but I have trouble
    remembering what I want to say about each image in a selected
    group.

2.  The little red bar that indicates where an image will be dropped
    in a drag-n-drop operation is sometime too small to be seen.  It
    seems that the red bar is drawn along the right or left side of
    the target thumbnail image.  If, however, the dragged image has a
    taller thumb than the target, the dragged image can obscure the
    red bar.  This can make it hard to know when it's time to drop the
    dragged object.  It would be nice if the red bar could be the
    entire height of the row of thumbs rather than the height of
    target thumb or more obvious in some other way.

Thanks!
Bruce

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 222
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 5947
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 1697

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source