[KimDaBa] Debian packages

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Wed Dec 10 14:47:03 GMT 2003

On Tuesday 09 December 2003 12:31, thc wrote:
> Hello, I've just joined to this list. My name is Matías and I live in Spain.
>
> The reason I've joined is to ask if someone is doing debian packages. Choices:
> -Yes, ¿Do you need help?

I did a minimal package for woody: http://www.mpe.mpg.de/~ach/debian/Pkgs.php
Minimal in the sense that I let dh_make generate the skeleton and (deb)build it
(that's the reason why I did not announce them). I'm currently too busy do
more work on them.  Feel free to try ;)

You can also use apt-get source, enhance them, and build your own pkg.
Send me/list the diff or let us now from where one can download your pkg.

Achim