[KimDaBa] feature request - incremental addition of directories

Joe Van Andel vanandel at atd.ucar.edu
Thu Dec 4 16:03:27 GMT 2003

I also downloaded KimDaBa as soon as I saw the announcement in LWN.
I've been looking for photo cataloguing software for a long time, and
KimDaBa appears to provide lots of the features I've been looking for.

I have a large number of digital photos, already organized by year and
subject.  I'd like to be able to process a given subdirectory, so I can
supply the dates and location for entire directory of photos.  If I run
KimDaBa on the entire tree of subdirectories, its hard to locate the
files from a particular subdirectory.

--
Joe VanAndel
http://www.atd.ucar.edu/~vanandel/