[Korganizer-devel] [Bug 227712] New: Missing information when setting up an email reminder for an event
sabine at kdab.net
Fri Feb 19 19:30:28 CET 2010
Summary: Missing information when setting up an email reminder
for an event
Platform: Compiled Sources
AssignedTo: korganizer-devel at kde.org
ReportedBy: sabine at kdab.net
Version: (using Devel)
Compiler: gcc 4.3.2
Installed from: Compiled sources
- Launch Kontact and go to KOrganizer
- Click on the 'New Event' button
- Enter 'Test' as the title of the new event
- Fill in the rest of the information (location, date, 5 min before current
time as a starting time, end time, category and description)
- Check the 'Reminder' check box and set the time to 1 min.
- Click on the 'Advanced...' button
- An 'Edit Reminders' dialogue appears, in its 'Type' section select the 'Send
email' radio button.
- Click on 'Ok'
- Check your email. The 'Test' email should arrive quickly.
The email message body is missing important information like the date time and
location of the event.
Trunk, Svn Rev 1092481
Configure bugmail: https://bugs.kde.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Korganizer-devel