[Status Report] SoK-18 Project: Write tests and Improve protocol support for Kopete

Himanshu Vishwakarma himvish997 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 11:52:04 UTC 2018

Hi,

In this week, I go through the codebase of Jabber Protocol and start to
write the unit test of the in the Jabber protocol. the issue which I posted
in the status previous report is unsolved, I am working on it. Please give
me some suggestion or link by which help me to solve the problem.

Next, I plan to complete the unit test and also move toward the improving
the workflow of the application. Please let me know if reports need to be
more elaborate or any suggestion.

Please review the patch: https://phabricator.kde.org/D10160

Link to the blog: http://blog.himvish997.com

Regards,