Will kopete be ported to kf5?

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Thu Feb 1 20:06:05 UTC 2018

Pali Rohár ha scritto:
> On Monday 08 January 2018 22:28:28 Shawn Sorbom wrote:

>> Second, I found a bug in MUC handling with jabber. Where would the best
>> place
>> to report it be?
>
> Probably the best place is kde bugzilla, but I do not know how many
> people watch bugzilla. It has broken email support and kde team decided
> to not fix it. Therefore I stopped using it.

Pali, bugzilla email works for many developers and this is the first time that
I heard issues with that. If it does not work with your email, it's possible
to redirect the notifications to a mailing list (like this; it works for
example for Okular).
Also, you can periodically check queries on the website for updated/new bugs.

Given that contributors expect to use bugzilla, not looking at it is not doing
a favor to the community.

--
Luigi