Will kopete be ported to kf5?

Pali Rohár pali.rohar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 17:54:56 UTC 2018

On Monday 08 January 2018 22:28:28 Shawn Sorbom wrote:
> First off,
> Hi!

Hi!

> I really enjoy using kopete! I was wondering if I would be able to continue
> doing so in the brave new KF5 Era (IE, would somebody port it? Please,
> please,
> please)?

Kopete was ported to KF5 and now in master git branch is KF5 version
only.

> Second, I found a bug in MUC handling with jabber. Where would the best
> place
> to report it be?

Probably the best place is kde bugzilla, but I do not know how many
people watch bugzilla. It has broken email support and kde team decided
to not fix it. Therefore I stopped using it.

> Third, Are you accepting feature requests?

Feature requests can be send, but I do not think there are many people
who would willing to implement it.

Therefore state is "patches are welcome".

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar at gmail.com