[Konversation-devel] Frequent disconnects when using SSL

Greg Martyn greg.martyn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 17:20:11 UTC 2013

Both servers have gnutls 2.8.5-10.el6_4.1 installed. They were updated from
gnutls-2.8.5-4.el6_2.2.x86_64 *after* the problem started occurring.

I was wrong earlier -- although the IRC servers didn't have any config
changes, they have been grabbing updated system packages automatically. The
IRC server was installed from source though.

My computer was updated from 1:openssl-1.0.1c-7.fc18.i686 to
1:openssl-1.0.1e-3.fc18.x86_64 the day *before* the problem started
occurring.

-Greg