[Konversation-devel] (no subject)

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Sat Aug 9 15:01:56 CEST 2008

> 2. An highlight system that when a new
> nick is added there is an option to ignore highlights from a specific
> nick. Also, the highlight system in konversation gives me the idea it
> is to highlight when someone with the matching nick posts and not to
> match a given string. I would like it to match the given string and
> not the nick posting it. I hope you see what i mean. Maybe similar
> system like xchat.

The highlight system operates on message text, not sender
nicknames. What gave you the idea it operates on nicks,
specifically?

> 3. This suggestion is not asking for
> any advanced scripting language like mIRC or other clients but the
> ability to edit the popup menus would be good.

Frankly, the advanced scripting language support will
probably appear before any ability to edit the popup
menus.

> 4. The ability to organize the tabs in
> treeview in alphabetical order automatically would be wonderful.

This is on the todo and exists as a wish list item on the
bug tracker (the best place to request features).

> 6. I don't know if it is because I'm
> running konversation under GNOME or not, but I cannot seen %C based
> background colors. The ability to is very important.

This is coming with the KDE 4 port. It was not possible
with Qt 3, and not for lack of trying.

--
Regards,
Eike Hein, hein at kde.org