[Konversation-devel] Moving the color stuff out of NickInfo

Yannick Gingras ygingras at ygingras.net
Mon Jul 9 07:08:05 CEST 2007

I haven't had much time to hack lately but I'm working on my nick color
patch again.  I think that I need to move the color stuff out of IRCView
and NickInfo.  Having it in NickInfo breaks the DCC chat.  Curently, the
hashing in reimplemented in IRCView::createNickLine() when in DCC without
a server.

What would be a good solution?  Disable nick colors for DCC until we find
a clean fix?  Move the color stuff out of NickInfo?  But where should I
put it?

--
Yannick Gingras