[Konversation-devel] Blowfish

Eike Hein kde at eikehein.com
Sat Jan 6 14:31:59 CET 2007

Sam Badham wrote:
> Hi there

Hi Sam,

> Any suggestions or links to how I can resolve this? Thanks in advance :-)

The actual syntax is '/setkey <channel/query> <key>',
i.e. it's two, space-seperated parameters, regardless
of context.

Please note that while Blowfish support has generally
been reported to work, it's of a somewhat experimental
quality due to the responsible developer leaving prior
to really finishing it. I.e. key exchange and some
interface polish such as your version of the command
are missing at the moment.

--
Regards,
Eike Hein, hein at kde.org