[Konversation-devel] Blowfish

Sam Badham sbadham at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Jan 6 11:23:11 CET 2007

Hi there

Sorry to bother you guys but I really can't find the info I need anywhere
else. My problem is I chose to use konversation because it supports SSL and
channel encryption with blowfish. I am running opensuse 10.2.

For some reason though, I am having problems getting blowfish to work.
Googling for information it seems you simply type 'setkey <channel key>' in
the chat box when in the channel. But it doesn't work for me, most people in
the channel are using mIRC with mircencryption but even though when I set
the key it says 'key accepted' I am still unencrypted and of course can't
see what people are saying?

Any suggestions or links to how I can resolve this? Thanks in advance :-)

Sam