[Konversation-devel] Two patches

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Sun Nov 12 00:29:04 CET 2006

Hi,

Way back when I just switched to a certain 0.19 svn checkout, I made a patch
that returned me a list of statistics of people on my ignore list. That's
handy for me: if you ignore somebody and the current discussion is involves
the person you ignore heavily, it's tricky to detect that. If can see that
the ignored person's stats increase, it might be wise to not be confused
about the discussion anymore.
Secondly, I added an even smaller patch that displays Wallops. Some irc
networks use them to give users some more info on server outages (like
freenode), or just use them to spam users (like quakenet).
Attached is a 'unified' patch that does both things. But especially the ignore
code is pretty fugly and iirc breaks on multiple ignores. I'm willing to
enhance the code of it a bit, if it'd be viable for inclusion afterwards.
(Otherwise it'd have little value for me ;)).

Please CC me, I'm not on the list.

Bart Coppens