[Konversation-devel] Addition to Nicklist: KListViewSearchLine

Hans Oischinger hans.oischinger at h3c.de
Fri Mar 25 23:19:13 CET 2005

Hi,

Here's a simple patch that adds a KListViewSearchLine to the Nicklist.
I discussed this with psn and argonel on IRC... In short: psn thinks it should
be off by default and as the Preferences dialog needs some usability work
I'll leave you with this :)

Please CC me as I'm not following this list currently.

Here's the IRC log:

[22:21] <oisch>
http://home.degnet.de/hans.oischinger/konversation_searchbar.png
[22:22] <oisch> yes, psn. mine is for the nicklist
[22:23] <psn> oisch: it definatly needs to be optional (and off by default I
think)
[22:25] <oisch> ok, can I post a patch somewhere (ml) or should I come back
here (if you don't want it I don't care either... I'll patch it myself :))
[22:26] <-- Dhraakellian has left this server. (Read error: 110 (Connection
timed out))
[22:31] <argonel> psn: are we letting go of the 'freeze' on new config items?
[22:31] <argonel> i might get the kconfigxt stuff done this weekend, i can't
say for sure
[22:32] <psn> argonel: well it isn't applied yet is? :)
[22:32] <argonel> psn: i don't think anyone has added any settings in quite a
while.. but i don't even know if it matters, since i'm trying to completely
automate the process
[22:33] <psn> oisch: send the patch to konversation-devel at kde.org
[22:35] <argonel> psn: i was just thinking that we should take care of the gui
portion of the configuration instead of forcing oisch to deal with our stupid
setup
[22:37] <psn> argonel: sure
[22:38] <argonel> oisch: so we'll take care of the gui portion of the config
[22:39] <-- lignux has left this server. (Remote closed the connection)
[22:40] <argonel> psn: i'm not sure how much different we are for the rest of
the config.. is it harder here than in other apps?
[22:42] <psn> argonel: well it's probably more unorganized at least ;)
[22:43] <argonel> heh

Greets, Hans