[Konversation-devel] Replace Tab bar with something better, ideas

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Sun Apr 24 12:30:59 CEST 2005

On Sunday 24 April 2005 10:15 am, Michael Goettsche wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> psn and I think that it is time to remove the old Tab bar with something
> better.
>
> My idea would be to implement a channel list like the one in xchat-gnome
> http://xchat-gnome.navi.cx/main.png .

I just want to say that if Konvi removes the channel tab bar, I may start
looking for another IRC client.  I used KVirc, which has a vertical channel
list like you suggest and hated it.  I think my biggest objection was that it
took up too much screen real estate, especially if one connects to only 2 or
3 channels.  As for the LEDs, they work fine for me.

--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)
KDE Text-to-Speech Maintainer