[Konversation-devel] FWD: New Patch to add banlist to /ban of konversation

Dario Abatianni eisfuchs at tigress.com
Sun Sep 12 17:47:48 CEST 2004

From: Alessandro Molina - <amol at sig11.org>

Sorry, I have sent you an email already today about this patch but I saw a bug
in it that when specifing the channel as a parameter while banning with the
-LIST option prints "[Error] BAN without channel name works only from inside
a channel." even if everything works fine because the channel was already
parsed by the -LIST option.

I have even reindented my modifications to adapt them to your coding style.
Here is the new patch. With this patch mixing banlist and ban works
perfectly.

Specifing: /ban -LIST #channel user
will both print banlist for #channel and ban user on that channel

Specifing: /ban -LIST #channel
will just print banlist for that channel

#channel can be omitted as usual if you send the command from inside a
channel.

--
Dario Abatianni