[Konversation-devel] Removing whitespaces from input

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Sun Sep 5 20:45:25 CEST 2004

Hello,

I noticed that Konversation trims the whitespaces from the lines you input. In
inputfilter.cpp I found some 'Remove white spaces at the end and beginning'
comments and stripWhiteSpace() calls that might be responsible for this.

This is actually quite annoying when you try to indent your messages, for
example when making fancy ASCII art messages or typing some code. Could this
be fixed?

Bart Coppens

PS: Please CC me, as I'm not subscribed