[Konversation-devel] Hi all!

ismail donmez kde at myrealbox.com
Fri Aug 13 21:58:59 CEST 2004

On Friday 13 August 2004 22:52, Michael Goettsche wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the TODO list is still a bit messed up with old and not properly explained
> items IMO.
>
> Examples:
>
> "- privmsg (/msg) should be logged to the specific log file (if i do "/msg
> foo ba
> r"
>   i want to have this in konversation-foo.log)"
>
> This is AFAIK already implemented.

Yes I thought so too. This entry from the original TODO that Eisfuchs wrote.
So we better ask him too.

> "- Detachable queries"
>
> We get this automatically when KMDI support is in Konversation(same for
> some other items IIRC), so such things should be removed for not confusing
> devs who are new to konvi.

Not until Eisfuchs lands stable Kmdi code :)

> "- Multi line behaviour in input line with "little enter"
>
> Hum?

Ksirc like ugly feature. All keyboard has a big enter button and a little
one .  So if you press little enter lineedit becomes a multi line edit
dialog.

> It would be cool if we could find a date for a discussion in the
> konversation IRC channel(irc.freenode.org, #konversation, I guess everybody
> knows that :-)) for discussing the TODO items and decide vote on each of
> them. (And we could talk about new features as well.)
>
> Comments? Suggestions for a date?

I am open for any date.

Cheers,
ismail