[Konversation-devel] Hi all!

Michael Goettsche michael.goettsche at kdemail.net
Fri Aug 13 21:52:49 CEST 2004

On Friday 13 August 2004 21:30, ismail donmez wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Welcome to konvi development mailing list. Please post development related
> mails here and do the development related discussion here.
>
> I hope we can crunch current TODO more and make a successfull 0.15
> release.Now if only JohnFlux would fix my crashes ;)
>
> Cheers,
> ismail aka cartman

Hi,

the TODO list is still a bit messed up with old and not properly explained
items IMO.

Examples:

"- privmsg (/msg) should be logged to the specific log file (if i do "/msg foo
ba
r"
  i want to have this in konversation-foo.log)"

This is AFAIK already implemented.

"- Detachable queries"

We get this automatically when KMDI support is in Konversation(same for some
other items IIRC), so such things should be removed for not confusing devs
who are new to konvi.

"- Multi line behaviour in input line with "little enter"

Hum?

It would be cool if we could find a date for a discussion in the konversation
IRC channel(irc.freenode.org, #konversation, I guess everybody knows
that :-)) for discussing the TODO items and decide vote on each of them. (And
we could talk about new features as well.)

Comments? Suggestions for a date?

Michael.