D25337: Change transparency to 10% and added blur

Niccolò Venerandi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 16 19:02:33 GMT 2019

niccolove added a comment.

  In D25337#563329 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25337#563329>, @ngraham wrote:

  > If we do this, I'd like to see the background color changed to pure black so we don't regress contrast too much (or at all). This could go along with the proposal to do the same thing for text too; if so, we should land them at the same time rather than doing this in an un-coordinated manner.

  I'm not too sure about this, mainly because the background currently uses the breeze dark colors, and would probably look not as good and consistent with black. The text could be made totally white instead of #fcfcfc, but that would not be that much of a difference. On the other hand, this patch does not change the background color by much, especially on dark-y wallpapers.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D25337