D21301: Add a TerminalHeader when using splits

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 21 19:44:54 BST 2019

ndavis added a comment.

  In D21301#467973 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21301#467973>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Fantastic. The dark inactive tab is maybe a bit too dark, but that's a fairly minor thing.

  I agree, the header for the prompt on the right seems too dark because text has poor contrast.

  > One remaining UI niggle I can see is that I'd like a horizontal line separating the headerbars from the menubar for the case where the tab bar is hidden. When the tab bar is shown, it provides its own line, which looks good: F6841233: Screenshot_20190521_094624.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6841233>
  >
  > But when the tab bar is hidden, there's no separation and it looks a bit weird: F6841236: Screenshot_20190521_094723.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6841236>
  >
  > Or maybe this isn't a big deal? What do you think? #VDG <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/vdg/>?

  Without separation, it reminds me of old Safari: https://www.uberphones.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/ipad-safari-tabs-update.jpg

  I don't think it's a big deal, but it might be nice to have a separating line.

  Also, if the button with the `view-fullscreen` icon is a maximize button, wouldn't it be better to use `window-maximize` or `window-restore`?

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D21301