T10812: KDE Applications

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 8 23:36:25 BST 2019

aacid added a subscriber: adrianchavesfernandez.
aacid added a comment.

  In T10812#184446 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T10812#184446>, @jriddell wrote:

  > the add-bugzilla-versions/add-versions.py uses a variable called BUGZILLA_APPLICATION_VERSION but I don't see that in any application, what's a good example?

  Where do you see BUGZILLA_APPLICATION_VERSION being used?

  ah the readme, the readme is broken.

  The actual script parses the version from the project() cmake call since https://cgit.kde.org/sysadmin/release-tools.git/commit/add-bugzilla-versions?id=71e0e45de04e08081d8ef81bef22c5aa9e16805f i guess @adrianchavesfernandez forgot to update the readme

  Adrián can you please propose a patch to fix the readme? Or maybe @jriddell you want to do it?

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T10812