T10812: KDE Applications

Jonathan Riddell noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 8 21:37:17 BST 2019

jriddell added a comment.

  Frameworks has its own release schedule and that works well.  Plasma fits in with that not the other way round.

  For version numbers I think we should do as I did in Plasma and define some cmake variables to get used then go through all the apps where nobody much cares and set them to use the kde applications version number.  We can find out which apps have maintainers who want it to have their own version number and work out a sensible cmake syntax for that if it's useful.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T10812