D14200: Simplify newSession code

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Wed Apr 10 15:29:35 BST 2019

We set this variable in two or three different files and in a few different
methods. I remember that one of the first things that I tried to do for
konsole was to simplify the creation of sessions (and this broke a lot of
code and you where not happy) but it seems that we do need to make some
compromise and align that.