T10755: Unifying Applications' release versions

Jonathan Riddell noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 3 14:28:21 BST 2019

jriddell added a comment.

  When I started doing Plasma releases it had various version numbers in use in various ways and I just standardised on one number done in one way updated from a release script.  I'd be all for KDE Applications doing the same thing.  I'd happily help make this happen if there's consensus.

  I don't think rediscussing "KDE Applications" brand is too useful, I like the brand, but my suggestion for it would be "KDE Apps Bundle" :)

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T10755