D17049: Remove option to hide application name from titlebar

Glenn Coombs noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 25 09:24:38 GMT 2018

glenncoombs added a comment.

  I set the prompt so that it displays the machine name and the current working directory in the title bar.  Having " - Konsole" appended to the end is annoying and wastes space that I could better use for showing more of the current working directory.  Looking at the documentation for the applicationDisplayName <http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qguiapplication.html#applicationDisplayName-prop> property it seems as if setting that to an empty string would have the desired effect.  Has anybody confirmed that it is really not possible to get Qt to not append the application name to the title bar ?

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17049