D7451: Dragging tabs in konsole lags

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 30 15:59:06 UTC 2018

dfaure added a comment.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: konsole-devel.

  In D7451#153015 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D7451#153015>, @hindenburg wrote:

  > I've noticed that since this commit, I  often accidentally drag-n-drop a tab outside the window such that it creates a new window.

  Me too, and it's really annoying. If you click on a tab, and then move by 1 pixel (shaky hand), you start a drag.
  startDragTime is 10ms here, that's really really short.
  Can we kill the time check completely?
  Most widgets only check startDragDistance().
  I think removing the startDragTime() usage completely would fix both the initial issue (long delay required) and the new issue (accidental drag when moving by 1 pixel).

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7451